Tuesday, February 19, 2008

First time blogger

So as the title would suggest, I am in fact a first time blogger. To tell the truth I really never even knew what it was until very recently. But what a great idea, a place where you can vent out thoughts, ideas and so on. I gave quite a bit of thought actually as to whether or not I was going to start one up and what sold me was the idea of a world wide platform, something that anyone can read from anywhere.

My little "profile" to the right shows that I am a Christian. Born and raised Catholic...now like many Catholics before me...just Christian. The steps leading to this change are something that I can definitely go into on a later blog, and perhaps something that I definitely will because as a Christian I am taught to reach out to people, to disciple to others, and what a better way.

Now before you freak out and stop reading, understand I don't mean that I will only be speaking and "preaching" about religion, some might be because inevitably as a Christian, Jesus is usually on my mind in some way and He always has a hand in what is going on with me and in my day-to-day life. However, I have had many experiences in the 24 years I've been on this earth and this could be my way to "minister" to others...minister to them on life in general. Perhaps things that I may go through, or have been through that I write about may help someone else who may be experiencing a similar joy, or hardship. In the end, isn't it all about helping eachother anyway? (and here comes my plug...) isn't that what we are all called to do?

So there it is, the first installation, a preview of what is to come. So here is to all the future ramblings to come on life, love, and yes even faith, from a young, Puerto Rican and Christian man.

Franc

No comments: